Wednesday, September 5, 2012

WILW



Today I'm linking up with the What I'm Loving Wednesdays!

I'm LOVING that its already Wednesdays. I think every week should be a 4 days work week :)


I'm Loving that i got to spend ALL weekend with this little girl. I have been working ALOT of hours at work but i got 3 FULL days off with her!

I'm loving that my grandparents are celebrating 52 years of marriage this Saturday. They sure do know the meaning of true love and testing faith.

I'm loving that this stinker right here is at the age where she picks out her own outfits. (Mommy hangs outfits all together on a hanger and she goes to her closets to pick one out) She is at such fun age!


I'm loving that its TAILGATE season. Go fighting ILL-INI!

I'm loving that hurricane Issac made us have a movie and Pj day on Saturday and we did NOTHING all day it was just what the Dr. ordered! (6 inches of rain in our area. Thankful for no flooding but still praying for the people who were truly affected by it!)
I'm loving that i didn't get out of my sweats at all on Saturday as well!

I'm loving that hurricane Issac stopped for our party on Sunday and this bright rainbow came out right in front of my grandmas house!

I'm loving the matching shirts i found for Bella & my cousin Sydney. Dance & Blind is my thing. These two are two peas in a pod!



I'm loving that we had lots of family time this weekend. Celebrating my Grandmas 70th birthday!    
                                    
I'm loving that it 78 SHORT days Bella and I along with 15 of our friends and family will be in Cancun for 10 DAYS of solid bliss!!!

**Just a few things I'm loving on this Wednesday. What are you loving??**






No comments:

Post a Comment