Friday, September 28, 2012

Its finally FRIDAY!!



This has been a SUPER busy week for me!! 

*Monday was a normal work day & then Bella had dance class until 7pm which means we don’t get home until 730 just in time for baths and bed. Thank god for my mom for picking up & feeding Bella dinner!

 *Tuesday was another normal work day followed by dinner at the parents’ house to celebrate my brothers 23rd birthday!


*Wednesday Bella was with her dad and I worked late & went to target after work!
*Thursday I packed the car & got everything ready because today at 12pm we are headed to St. Louis!!!
 
We go to St. Louis at least once if not twice a month because my cousins live there!!! We have quite a bit of things planned and I’m so excited because one of them it taking Bella for the very first time to this little gem……

Thats right we are headed to a St. Louis Cardinals game tonight. Taking Bella to her first game!! Im excited i don't expect her to sit for very long  by any means but there is SO  much to do and plenty of places to watch them game!

By far my favorite player. Matt Holliday!!
Bella LOVES Fred bird. She knows who he is. Looks for him on T.V and loves watching him dance. She met him last January but preferred to watch him from afar so it will be fun to see how she does!


Besides the game we don't really have anything else planned. We usually just go down there and fly by the seat of our pants :).

I hope everyone has a................





1 comment:

  1. Ah, I'm from Houston. I would probably get shot for cheering for the Cards. Ha!

    visit my blog, I'm hosting a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete