Monday, June 25, 2012

Introduction

I am participating again this year in  Jenna’s Comment Challenge. I have never done this before and i thought it would be a great way to meet new people!


I'm Katie single mommy to Bella. We live in a tiny town Central Illinois our town only has 1200 people no stop lights and we have to drive a good 15-20 minutes to get to the next biggest town. Bella is 2 1/2 and defiantly the light of my life! She currently goes to preschool 2 days a week and a home daycare 3 days a week while I work full time between 40-50 hour work weeks for an apartment rental company. I have been here since i was 16 and just moved up to office manager. I love my job and the fact that as a single mommy i got to be so successful and can afford to provide for myself and Bella. It really proves that a little hard word goes a long way! Bella and i have ZERO pets and plan to keep it that way. We are NEVER home. We like to travel as much as possible!


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful little girl! Look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate, I'm visiting from Jenna's. I think it's so cool that you live in a small town; I'm so jealous!! Your daughter is adorable. Blessings, Dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping in from Jenna's! Nice to "meet" you! Looking forward to learning about you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here from Jenna's. Your little one is adorable! I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I come from a small town too. Although, we do have two stoplights. ;)


    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from Jenna's! Love your blog background. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from the commenting challenge! Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by from Jenna's - looks like you're a busy Momma, but your daughter is beautiful and seems to have all she needs! I hope to get to read more about you soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by from Jenna's. Your blog is so cute! I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete