Tuesday, June 26, 2012

{DAY 2} Commenting Challenge

Hello there! Thanks for reading again today! My answers today are going to be short and sweet! If you have looked at my page you can see that i just started to blog about 3 months ago! I started reading blogs about a year ago and then finally worked up the courage to start a blog of my own. My blog will mainly be a purpose of Bella's " baby book" I want to document the fun times we have had an at the end of the year print out the blog into a book! It will also detail the life of a full time working single mamma! that in itself is a feet and i am often left feeling exhausted but oh so blessed to have this little bundle in my life. so wont you stay for awhile and enjoy the ride?

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog! Bella is a cutie as well! I look forward to continue reading about all the fun things you all do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by for the commenting challenge! I have a huge amount of respect for single moms! Your little girl is a cutie and I love the name of your blog! I'm looking forward to following along with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by for the comment challenge. I started my blog to use as a scrapbook as well. It turned into so much more than that! Hope you find as much joy in writing your blog as I do writing mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Popping over from Jenna's Journey! I love your blog design and I hope you keep up with the blogging. I have been blogging for 10 years (man that was fast) and while my blog has changed forms I am so glad I have it!
    http://rachel-and-brian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogging is such a great way to keep track of memories and pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is super cute! I love the name! Stopping by from the challenge! So glad to be following along!
    -Anna
    asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from Jenna's Journey. I love your blog; the colors and title are great! I saw that you are from Central Illinois. I'm from Illinois as well, but claim St. Louis as where I live to those who would have absolutely no clue where my little town is located!

    ReplyDelete