Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 4 commenting challenge!


Today is day 4 of the commenting challenge and it’s all about free time/hobbies.
First of all let me just say that I laughed when I read free time and hobbies as a single mommy there is very little if any free time for me. Bella goes to her dads Monday & Wednesday nights until 830pm and then is with him over night one night every other weekend. While I miss her to death I take advantage of this time to get my motherly chores done. IE Mondays I grocery shop and Wednesday nights I do Laundry. At my job I have to work one weekend a month, I always make sure to make that 1 weekend that Bella is with her dad hence NO FREE TIME for mamma! I am defiantly not complaining because I have this down to a SCIENCE! When I do have a free day I would say my free time is spent lounging by my grandma’s pool. Let me just say that this weekend Bella is with her Dad and I don’t work and I plan to be at the pool ALL Day Saturday. This is the only time this is going to happen and I plan to SOAK IT ALL UP!  Bella goes to bed every night by 8pm From 8-9pm I get everything ready for the next day clothes out, bags packed, lunch packed. Then at 9pm I turn on the TV for the first time all night. I am not by any means a TV Nazi but Bella just isn’t interested in it and we are usually outside. I have the DVR (THANK GOD!) and every night I will watch one show that I have recorded on their usually I watch the previous nights shows. This is my ME time, wind down time. I will watch 1 show and then crawl in to bed to READ for an hour and then asleep by 1130. I LOVE to read. I am currently reading the 50 Shades of gray I am not really “in love” with the book I actually just want to finish it and have no intentions of reading the other two books. Any other time I come up with as free time I use for shopping and dinner with friends!

2 comments:

  1. Spending Saturday poolside sounds amazing! And I'm totally with you about 50 Shades of Gray. Most people "can't put it down" but I've been reading it on and off for over a month now. I'm just not hooked like everyone else!

    And yes, Go Cardinals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am so glad to find another full house lover:)

    ReplyDelete