Friday, June 29, 2012

Day 5 Commenting challenge!


Day 5 Commenting Challenge is all about your dream vacation!

When I saw this I got super excited because I have been planning my dream vacation for a while now! Let me preface this my saying that myself and Bella are extremely spoiled when it comes to vacations we live in a moderate house and I drive a moderate car so that I can save money for us to go on two vacations every year. We go in March to Destin Florida for a week every year and then we go to Cancun Mexico every year with all of my Moms family for 10 DAYS from the Friday after thanksgiving to the next Saturday. We have been going here every year since I was 14. The Riu Caribe! 



The dream vacation that I am saving up for is a 14 day cruise that leaves Hawaii and goes to Tahiti, Fiji and Australia. I have always since I was a little girl wanted to go Australia. I think this would be amazing. Cruising and seeing amazing islands. I have NEVER been on a cruise so think it looks fun!
This is the final day of the commenting challenge and I am so glad that I participated. I defiantly realized I am no longer “shy” on the blog world and will be commenting more now!

Hope you enjoyed it!

3 comments:

  1. What a cool family tradition to go to Mexico every year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping over from Jenna's!

    That picture is amazing...makes me want to hop on a plane right now! I went to Cancun back in 2007 and would love to be able to go back. That cruise that you're planning sounds great, too! Have a blast!!!

    God bless
    ~Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds so amazing!! That is so nice that you go on two vacations a year.

    ReplyDelete