Monday, August 20, 2012

Summer shanigans!


It has been a VERY busy summer! We have had something planned every single weekend! I’m going to do a quick recap of the last few weekends of events.

1. Sporting her Cardinals wear. 2. On a wagon ride with her BFF Brooklyn. 3. Opening ceremony for the Olympics. 4. More opening ceremony for the Olympics.  5. At a family friends wedding. 6.The beautiful bride 7. My dad picked Bella up from preschool one day and took her to get ice cream!

My Mom & Dad celebrated there 30th apartment wedding anniversary on 8-7-12. This is also the day that my cousin Hannah was born 18 years ago! Needless to say we had a BIG party. My brother and I took my mom and dad out to a very nice restaurant the Friday before there anniversary. The next weekend on Saturday we had a big party at my grandparents with a bouncy house for the kids and a DJ. it was a lot of fun and great family time! 



1. Picnic no the floor with Grandmpa & Grandmpa. 2. Driving her pink car and wearing her princess dress. 3. Playing in her sandbox with Hannah 4. A surprise visit to mommys work. 5. On our way to church 6. I took her to the apple orchard the other day. 5.Hannah dressed her i her John Deere outfit!

1 comment:

  1. looks like you guys are having an amazing summer - what a big kid!

    ReplyDelete