Monday, August 20, 2012

St Louis Weekend July 21st!


As I mentioned in my last post that I only had to work a 4 day work week and then we picked up and headed to St. Louis. We only live about 3 ½ hours away from my cousins home in Ballwin Missouri and only 3 hours from downtown St. Louis. We usually travel to St. Louis once a month to visit the cousins. Bella is defiantly a champ during these trips. I left work at 5pm on Thursday and we headed to my Aunt  & Uncles house with my grandparents and Bella. We arrived at 830pm and hung out for a bit before it was straight to bed for the littlest of the bunch. Luckily for her she got to slumber with her older cousins which she loved. Friday Morning we woke up and walked a block to get breakfast from Panera bread and hang out with the family. Friday afternoon I took the kids to the local water park and frozen yogurt while my Grandma  & Grandpa went with my aunt & uncle to a little town called St. Charles. They returned about 4pm just in time for me to head in to the city for the real reason of the trip to STL. My grandparents offered to travel to STL to keep Bella and my cousins Sophie who is 13 and Sydney who is 10 so that myself and my aunt and uncle could meet 30 of our friends for our annual Cubs/Cardinals game in St. Louis. We are obviously big CARDINALS fans! Friday night after we got the hotel we went to the 360* bar which is on top of the Hilton hotel and it overlooks the ball field it’s a really neat place after we went to several bars in STL and stayed out WAY passed this old ladies bed time! Saturday we got up and breakfast errr lunch at 11am! Then we went to a mall for shopping for the girls and go carting for the guys. Saturday night we had ticked to a suite that included all of our food and drinks at the ball game! After the ball game we again stayed out WAY too late! Sunday we left to come home bright and early and spent the day the pool. It was defiantly an awesome weekend!



1. Started the weekend off getting pedicures & enjoying beers. 2. Frozen yogurt after swimming. 3. At the hotel about ready to head the the 360* club. 4. At the top of the 360 above the stadium 5. Mom, Dad, Brother and I  watching the game. 5.At the game. 6. The best view on earth! 

No comments:

Post a Comment