Monday, November 19, 2012

This weekend I.....

  • Packed everything for our trip to the beach
  • Went to a Christmas craft show with my mom,grandma & Bella
  • Took a nap on Saturday!
  • Went out to dinner with my family for my uncles birthday
  • FINALLY got to see my best friend who came in town for thanksgiving!
  • Went to a Friend chicken dinner to support a local church and it was AMAZING
  • Took Bella to get her first pedicure for the beach trip with all the girls that are going!
  • Went to walmart and sipped on a peppermint mocha!
  • Ate the new 5 guys that opened up in our town!
  • went to Sam's black Friday that was actually last night shopping event!
  • Had a blast spending LOTS of time with family :)
What did you do this weekend?? 
Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment