Monday, May 14, 2012

Mothers day weekend!


Hello Everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I know i did. This weekend was FULL of nothing but time with Family & being outside.Be ready for picture overload because it was that great of a weekend!





Kicked off the weekend on Friday night with Drinks with some of my besties.

 Saturday morning we were up bright and early for a trip to Menards for Flowers. My flower bed was over take by weeks and needed some TLC. We spent most of Saturday Planting flowers and grass seed around the house.
Before.. LOTS of weeds!

Bella LOVED planting the flowers and watering the garden.
Saturday night we both took showers and got cleaned. We had dinner and grocery shopping to get done so Sunday could be full of nothing but outside and relaxing time!



  

Dressed and ready for Mothers day brunch with the family!   

Bella made this at preschool. Not going to lie i might of cried when i opened it. I just cant believe how big she is getting.
Outside time with the neighbors.

Lots of swinging
Four generations. My grandma,My mom,Myself and Bella!

Grandpa and I

My mom and Bella
It was VERY bright so someone stole mommy's shades!

A little sprinkler action!   





Sunday was a great day. As you can see from the above pictures we were outside literally ALL day. We did everything from wagon rides, to swinging, to sprinkler, to chalk. it was such a wonderful day and Bella and I are so blessed to be able to spend the day surrounded by all of our family.

2 comments:

  1. Hi There! I came across your blog over at Ashleys Avenue! I have to tell you the picture and poem your little girl made you at preschool is soooo awesome. I love it! She's adorable too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog from your comment on Mackey Madness and saw you live in Central Illinois!! Me too! Just stopping by to say hello!

    ReplyDelete