Thursday, April 26, 2012

Uhmm here goes nothing :)

The dreaded first post! I have been on blogger for awhile (Almost a year) but i have just been reading and not blogging. I wanted to take some tips from all you professionals out there :) I love to read about all of the blogs and decided it was time to post one myself. I am a 20 something corn field living caring fun and love to spend time with friends and family. i work full time as an assistant office manager for a large apartment company and have worked here since 2006 i love my job. By night i am a single mother to a beautiful 2 year old baby girl who is my mini me! we love to travel and love watching her learn new things.So for all of you proffesionals out there tell me wheres the best place and( i'm frugal) to get a custom blog design at?!? Cant wait to continue on with the blog world and make it Bella's new baby book because lord knows here mama is not good at a paper one :)

Bella Kae!
Me and the love of my life!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I would be happu to help you with a design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl!! So great that you have decided to start a blog! :) By the sounds of your 1st post, you are off to a great start! :)

    ReplyDelete